Which Better For Seo Facebook Or Twitter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 comments
For normal websites my favorite is facebook,for pr0n websites i like to use twitter,because more tolerance with this kind of content

I think Facebook is the best when it comes to SEO. Why? Because simply there billion users plus you are allowed which target audience (real audience) you ads are showing. Perhaps second is Twitter.

these two are the the best social media sites so for seo these two are important..if your post content,post number,follower can gradually increase then it will be very healthy for your off site seo...but always think of onsite seo..without it these are worthless..

Personally, I don't do much with them but I did sign up for accounts related to my websites so when my forums are bigger I can utilize them. Right now I just have them on the back burner.

Optimizing in Facebook and Twitter is not SEO. It's what we call as social media optimization. For me, I think Facebook is the best social media platform to optimize. I have seen some Facebook profiles and pages that are on Google's first page due to their keyword. I haven't tried Twitter yet to optimize, but I believe it has the capability for you to optimize and rank it well on Google.

For SEO marketing,i think Facebook works better than Twitter.For its huge number of users its effectiveness is better than Twitter.

twitter is best for seo if you get links from twitter old account then you can see improve in rankings on other hand facebook shares also important but not as twitter

You are SEO Expert and you dont know that? O.o
Good observation :D but yes, I would say both of social media platforms are important for SEO. Facebook has lots of shares while Twitter is full of hash tags that are being cought by Google when evaluating your page rank.

well if u ask me both are same as good, and almost like same tricks to market your business online. All you need to focus more on the contents that you are posting there

Wow I think you should have knew this but I will suggest you both Facebook and twitter. Both the sites are important for SEO because they both have the different advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back