Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberdevil

Hi All !!

I have niche sites which i need to SEO and learn SEO. WHere to start? I have good amount on investment also . Is there any tool for it?

Any help is apperciated !

14 comments
Cyberdevil, its good that you are getting into SEO. But as said above, you must follow google guidelines which is very much essential to stay in good position. Unfortunately good sites are affected by Penguin update. To withstand any changes in google, you must be very well prepared about latest techniques to create backlinks.

SEO basically depending upon users needs in simple words, initially make some enlistment among higher PR site via making Link Exchange then if u welling to get some consultant then you shouldn't go for it if you doesn't know any basic idea about SEO, first understand the initial stage by your self or some tutorials, then go for further SEO service provider agents!

The very first step towards SEO is finding the right Keywords. Once you have the keywords, start with on-site SEO. Optimize your titles, metas and content for the keywords. And then proceed to building backlinks (off-site SEO). You can find a lot of good resources for learning this stuff. SEOMoz is undoubtedly the best.

MY OnSite SEO is good. My site ranked on top of 2nd page for the keyword. I just to know about off-site SEO

It's all about backlinks and recommendations from other high-authority pages.

Checking pagerank is a good way of finding high-authority pages and having inbound links from blogs and forums generally helps boost the authority of your own page.

It's more about quality and authenticity of links than the quantity of links you gain. In other words, off-site SEO takes a long time and there is no easy way to improve on it.

If you spend time on improving your own website, the off-site SEO will be done for you, by recommendations and inbound links to people who visit your site and link to it from their own blogs/post recommendatations in forums/etc.

Backlinks, target keywords, try to maximize traffic

It takes time but hard work pays off, try to target keywords slowly one by one, keep updating and adding new content and submitting it.

Just be patient and work hard, it will pay off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back