Where i can find the Best SEO service for low price

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdvfr4321

Banned
Banned
hey all i need and expert SEO please who is the one u advice me to make him SEO me site which is e-learning forum

waiting for your replys

thanks alot

16 comments
wj is the best place to find BEST seo at CHEAP price xD

ps - just kidding, if you need good seo you need to be ready to pay well...

There is no "cheap" word in SEO business, the ones that does cheap SEO they are not telling the truth and you will not get what you paied for. You have reserach the background of the company / seo expert that you are hiring. Its hard to find a good company that can actually do SEO, the most of them promise to bring you on the top 10 but its hard to rank that high. If you want you can learn SEO for free just searching on Google, its not that hard. Try to think of it like these:
In SEO there are only 2 factors, which are:
- On-Page (you only work on itle tags, meta tags, alt tags, link structure, keyword density, robots.txt file, xml sitemap, spell check, custom 404 error pages, Hyperlink Optimization, W3C Validation, adding 301 redirects)
- Off-Page (you build links Directory Submission, Link Dump, Linkwheel, Social Bookmarking, Profile Links, Myspace Promotion, Facebook Promotion, Twitter Promotion, Yahoogroup promotion, website designing, Banners and logos, Article writing, Forum posting, Blog commenting and so on)

Good luck with your projects

For the best service with a good price, use google for finding some companies and then research on their existing reviews

Thanks

hey all i need and expert SEO please who is the one u advice me to make him SEO me site which is e-learning forum waiting for your replys
thanks alot

Are you sure you want cheap SEO or quality SEO?
How much are we talking about here? Name a price, so we know what's cheap for you?

Good SEO really cost, and you must understand that even if you are on top, you may be down the next days. SO build link really carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back