Nagy Andras

Where do you share your movies?
Share your experiences and opinions.
Advantages, disadvantages, turnover.
What are your experiences?
I am primarily thinking of sharing movies uploaded to katfile, netu, voe, doodstream, videa, mixdrop and other places.

5 comments
Where do you share your movies?
Share your experiences and opinions.
Advantages, disadvantages, turnover.
What are your experiences?
I am primarily thinking of sharing movies uploaded to katfile, netu, voe, doodstream, videa, mixdrop and other places.
what do i gain from telling you where i share my movies?

all it will do is make me earn less as i will be competing against you

Well, that's an opinion too. Then let's turn it around. I am calling the administrators of the video sharing sites (katfile, netu, voe, doodstream, vidoza, mixdrop and other places) to share on which sites their uploaders share their videos the most. This is good advertising for them as well, so their traffic increases. It gives its users a new idea for making money, so they too get more money. I think it's an interesting experiment. Is that okay now? Maybe this way you will also get some ideas that you can use. Of course, if you don't already have a proven website for sharing movies. :)
Post automatically merged:

what do i gain from telling you where i share my movies?

all it will do is make me earn less as i will be competing against you
Well, that's an opinion too. Then let's turn it around. I am calling the administrators of the video sharing sites (katfile, netu, voe, doodstream, vidoza, mixdrop and other places) to share on which sites their uploaders share their videos the most. This is good advertising for them as well, so their traffic increases. It gives its users a new idea for making money, so they too get more money. I think it's an interesting experiment. Is that okay now? Maybe this way you will also get some ideas that you can use. Of course, if you don't already have a proven website for sharing movies. :)

Last edited:
Back