Hey

thats kinda an interesting topic , i bet 90 % of wj members play games :D
so everyone upload an image where you play games

thats mine :
0901200912.jpg

xbox 360 with 4 controllers and hd tv 720p

regards

47 comments
A small part of my desk where my laptop is, and always has been. The place where I spend the most of my night ;)

334k8dz.jpg

PS: The game you see is Team Fortress 2

I can't post any images, as i have no camera :(... sadly, but I play on Xbox360,Ps3, wii, currently gamertag is: zEvArAnO, PSN: its private sorry too many idiots add me, wii id: private also as i barely play on it lol.

where I play

I am a bit on overload, to many systems to play on I have an alienware PC that I use for WoW, Starcraft and Diablo III, and I have a Xbox One and a PS4. I have no kids so these were all x-mas presents to myself. Sorry no pics...

Yea I play video games. Guitar Hero, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, Scarface. I don't play them all the time, only if im bored out of my mind

Hey

thats kinda an interesting topic , i bet 90 % of wj members play games :D
so everyone upload an image where you play games

thats mine :
0901200912.jpg

xbox 360 with 4 controllers and hd tv 720p

regards

I play with the Iphone, it is easy and interesting, also when I play with the Mac Book Pro it is not very comfortable, but the view is much better when I play the "Contract Killer"

On my oldy PC :) I don't have console like xBox, I prefer PCs but must buy new one :) because watch dogs doesn't work on my old hardware.

I play games either on my smartphone or laptop. I don't play often though, only when something that may catch my interest at the moment, then I'll get bored with it after a while.

Al time i have played my game in my PC. I like to play game with my PC. I feel very happy. At first i did play my game in my Notebook but i see it has no large wide screen. But Now my PC have large wide screen. So that looking very good when i play my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back