where can i find Megashares bot???the one which aeckz uses on WBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
^^ LOL at you !

aeckz is a admin of megashares an the bot is custom.. you cannot use on WBB untill your a VIP !

Your just a remote uploader and a noob !
So GTFO !

^^ LOL at you !

aeckz is a admin of megashares an the bot is custom.. you cannot use on WBB untill your a VIP !

Your just a remote uploader and a noob !
So GTFO !
i'm not a remote uploader anymore....i was a remote uploader when i was new to warez....
a big lol at u....u think that u r a very good uploader and keep on underrestimating everyone....but the truth is that u are a big loser....thats why u get banned everywhere....
i know that u are :I am Awesome:....:P:P:P

i'm not a remote uploader anymore....i was a remote uploader when i was new to warez....
a big lol at u....u think that u r a very good uploader and keep on underrestimating everyone....but the truth is that u are a big loser....thats why u get banned everywhere....
i know that u are :I am Awesome:....:P:P:P

look how you made rsjunction shy.. hahaha! hes not even replying anymore..

Lol I really doubt aeckz owns Megashares, or else he wouldn't be uploading and posting on Warez-BB. He'd be making enough to chill for life.

Wahahahaha :D Epic.
What I have heard.
Aeckz has a private forum where only few ppl has access to, like buycki. There, he posts the newest releases (or upload) so the members can remote & spread.
Now, for posting he use iMacros for firefox (addon) + some php code that you have to insert into posting template (I know it because Buycki has explained it to me ages ago, he even sent me some ready to use templates).
That's the magic, but I'm not saying I'm 100% sure of this story (about him having a private forum.. Buycki has confirmed it tho.. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back