Where can i buy/download datalife engine template?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
I'm sorry for going a little off-topic. But why don't you consider switching to WordPress?
DLE, although not bad, is not as popular as it used to be back in the day. And WordPress as usual is still killing it with its features and vast resources.

anyway know if there is any site from were we can buy or free download data life engine template?
I can share u in pm some sites related to modules and templates but all of them are on russian so u must translate it yourself... i will not share with ppl that don't want work theirself... i made to translate for my project and all is working but u could found some templates legally per +10 usd up to 100 usd

I can share u in pm some sites related to modules and templates but all of them are on russian so u must translate it yourself... i will not share with ppl that don't want work theirself... i made to translate for my project and all is working but u could found some templates legally per +10 usd up to 100 usd
Why not share here?

Are you here for attention or something why do we need to PM you..

Why not share here?

Are you here for attention or something why do we need to PM you..
It's as easy as googling "dle template 14.0 13x 12x", but since you were crying because they are not in English and apparently you didn't want to take the trouble either, I prefer to give the information to those who really want and/or need it. All the collections i have are of quality and i don't plan to waste them

It's as easy as googling "dle template 14.0 13x 12x", but since you were crying because they are not in English and apparently you didn't want to take the trouble either
I said "Templates are not in English" in response to someone recommending dle-templates.com. If you think that is crying then you got some serious issues.

Apparently all the rest in this thread don't want to take the trouble either we have searched already with nothing great, I don't even believe you have anything.
I prefer to give the information to those who really want and/or need it. All the collections i have are of quality and i don't plan to waste them
All who read or in this thread really want the collections otherwise we wouldn't waste time. How can you waste something which is #1 unlimited and #2 not yours. You are terribly stupid.

9/10 I learned someone who says "PM me" doesn't have what they claim.

Last edited:
It's as easy as googling "dle template 14.0 13x 12x", but since you were crying because they are not in English and apparently you didn't want to take the trouble either, I prefer to give the information to those who really want and/or need it. All the collections i have are of quality and i don't plan to waste them

smash that like teddy bear GIF by Arithmancy

I said "Templates are not in English" in response to someone recommending dle-templates.com. If you think that is crying then you got some serious issues.

Apparently all the rest in this thread don't want to take the trouble either we have searched already with nothing great, I don't even believe you have anything.

All who read or in this thread really want the collections otherwise we wouldn't waste time. How can you waste something which is #1 unlimited and #2 not yours. You are terribly stupid.

9/10 I learned someone who says "PM me" doesn't have what they claim.
I think you have a serious problem here, you don't know how to read... I specifically said that the designs are Russian because there are no developers in Datalife Engine, there are only Russians like Turks or from the surrounding areas. I left you above the trick to use it searching Google, I assure you that I have at least 5gb in designs that I've been gathering for years when I was just going for 10.0 and now is going for 14.3, at the time no one helped me with templates in English so I had to translate and it was something no more than 2 hours per design, what prevents you to do it?

The same with the modules, there are modules for scrappaing, TMDB or IMDB as well as for videoloaders... it's so easy to use google translator and go to Russian forums to search for information, everything is right in front of you
Post automatically merged:

jUQrqrl.jpeg

B4BWaBn.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back