What's your favorite apps on mobile phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanesimicart

Hi, all : )
smartphones are gradually an integral part in the lives of each of us.
Surely on your mobile phone has pretty much set the utility and entertainment applications. So your favorite application among them.
With my favorite applications are: facebook, twitter, instgram, ...: D

38 comments
I use a lot facebook pages app on my iphone. But the most loved app by me is Wunderlist. I love this reminder and how I am getting notification on my phone or computer. It doesn't matter which one I am using - I am always up to date with things which i should remember :)

I adore TrailMix Pro. and I advice to have it if you want to be fit and a good runner. With this app every morning running becomes unforgettable. Now I will explain why. The main thing in this app is that this music player sync your music to match your steps!! This app is very simple in usage. You can create your play list. Your pace is detected automatically and you can run:)
After you will see the notice about steps taken, time spend moving and average race. This app helps to improve your race. Every time you do it better and better. TrailMix Pro will create perfect mix by syncing the tempo to match your race!!

Evernote.
K-9 Mail (better mailing app).
Skype.
Google Authenticator.
Authy Authenticator.
Mobile SSH.
Paypal.

Along with all the various social media apps.

frequently using application

share it,google map,pip camera, camera 360,c cleaner,360 antivirus,retrica,watsapp,facebook messanger etc... these are frequently used application on mobile.

Chrome? Without that how can we browse any internet :)

Besides that, mostly just standard communication apps such as whatsapp, bbm, skype etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back