Status
Not open for further replies.
tehParadox like to ban users IP's & accounts for no reason :| I regged a fresh account and got IP & user account banned within 24 hours. Have no idea. I didn't do anything like break their rules. Just posted my uploads :|

I notice that I appear banned when I use my NL VPN acct. As soon as I switch, everything's fine.

Maybe you guys use a VPN IP that's been used by sb in the past who got them all worked up?

if it loads slow or you get server errors then you are banned, there is a plugin named miserable user for vbulletin which does that, tehparadox has the worst management in the world anyway, they take 1000$ for a server every month and i dont think they even spend 300$ on the server, also they will ban you without any reason even if you do a small mistake
worst site in the world for me

Yes, I definitely got this! I just looked up what this Miserable User plugin does, it is exactly what is doing to me. It randomly chooses between blank page, 30 or 60 second delay, redirect, server busy notice, and sometimes it lets you pass by all of that to the page you requested.

Total bull this is! They are just having fun by this. IP is not banned, they just put you on that special group called miserable user, that is treated this way by vBulletin when the plugin is installed.

I tried logging out few times and on third time it logged me out. Now the site loads in a flash! No delay no busy server. And no IP banning. Just my account got screwed up by a mod. Why? Its just cause I asked him to delete my account so I can make another one with a different userID. He could just tell me NO, instead he decided to mess with my account.

It is also against their rules to sign up for another account from the same IP. Now I can't make a new account until somehow my IP changes. I'm with Rogers in Toronto and simply unplugging the router and modem doesn't seem to change the IP.

Anyone know how to force change your IP on Rogers?

i have my account in tehparadox since 2007, but not banned....you know why, I have post 2 or 3 posts just....:) :)

Yes, most of the time, When I log in, it says your ip has banned, but their is no issue whn open in my university....They have also serve problems as welll

i have an account but not able to access it tried from proxies also getting server busy error....but my friend living nearby is able to log in with my id what does it mean.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back