Status
Not open for further replies.

hscorp

what's wrong with tehparadox?

i can't open the site i got errors always or server is busy or the site redirects me to netload :|

anyone know what's wrong? or am i getting trolled ?

46 comments
nothing is wrong with them, it's just that they're asking for some extreme DDoS attack or hackings cuz they're ban users when they're bored.

They have banned you. They banned me too. The server isn't busy. That's just a message shown for banned users. Sometimes it shows server is busy and sometimes you are redirected to netload ref link.

lol i though that too
so i'm being trolled :D

Edit:
i removed the cookies of tehparadox and tested it works so i got banned but anyway i made another account it's easy :D

and btw @bxflow how did you know i'm middle eastern?

btw I never get I.p banned issue thing. Only I m facing the server is busy like this shit error.. when I try to login so It get login fine but after that shit dance in d forum :-? :-?

Im guessing they hate middle eastern profit, since most of them are known as spammers,

not all of you, just some, just saying.

I use mailnator to register again lol. They gunna get DdoS one day though :ninja:

Im pretty sure they get DDoS frequently. they just know how to stop it

It isn't because of being in the Middle East as it's happened to me too and I'm as far away as you can be from there. It's not an IP Ban either. You'll notice that if you clear your cookies and access from a nonsaved password you can browse fine. It only happens when you log into your account.

I have no idea why they do it though. Happened to me and I had never broken any rules. You'll also notice when you get back on there that there will be no trace of any posts or threads you made although your account will still be there.

I really do think they get bored. Either that or they Ban people that might be creating competition with files they are uploading.

It isn't because of being in the Middle East as it's happened to me too and I'm as far away as you can be from there. It's not an IP Ban either. You'll notice that if you clear your cookies and access from a nonsaved password you can browse fine. It only happens when you log into your account.

I have no idea why they do it though. Happened to me and I had never broken any rules. You'll also notice when you get back on there that there will be no trace of any posts or threads you made although your account will still be there.

I really do think they get bored. Either that or they Ban people that might be creating competition with files they are uploading.

are you guys using multi poster?

I never used autoposter spamed or done anything wrong there
my only fault is beeing daily quality post uploader with always fresh material
meaning getting a lot of views and proly a lot of downloads from there

It is called simply "removing of competition" like they do it on all big forums
more or less or in different way - on wbb for example what happened to me with
" Ricky Gervais out of england two " I posted it the same day as it came out on the scene and and only around 20 topics of that particular post showed up for that search
as result and I presume at least hundred if not more uploaders uploaded that - my topic and other too showed up only two days after that day - it happened few times before with some other topics - all of the 20 members whose posts were visible were either vips or donators :) not a single one regular memeber even not one with high post count :) but I guess it is ok maybe I would do it from time to time to show gratitude to those who donate - but what tehparadox does is just childish and stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back