oceanking

We have a section for the new Posts, but it would be great to see all the new threads in one location Rather than going to all forum's and looking through each section for recent threads. It would be really cool for new threads to get attraction from the forum users.
If there is already a section like this and I don't know please point me in the Right direction.
Thanks for listening.

4 comments
Correct me if I'm wrong, New posts are the recent reply's made in any threads.
New feed if for the people that you are following.
Latest activity is just a all in one for to see who replied in which thread which new Posts does not show the usernames.

What I am proposing is that we should also have a new Threads section when all the new threads that are created in any forum will be show with time descending order.

That makes so much easier to found the new threads that are created. Otherwise you have to wait for someone to reply to a thread to be shown in what's new? Or you have to brow to the sub section of the forum where you can find that post.

Latest activity is just a all in one for to see who replied in which thread which new Posts does not show the usernames.

What I am proposing is that we should also have a new Threads section when all the new threads that are created in any forum will be show with time descending order.

That makes so much easier to found the new threads that are created. Otherwise you have to wait for someone to reply to a thread to be shown in what's new? Or you have to brow to the sub section of the forum where you can find that post.
Man, tbh the only thing will change is the XenForo Template :) Until a new owner genuinely takes over (very unlikely)

That wouldn't be a bad thing!

Back