Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the members and how active the site is.

I dislike the site speed and wish it could be a lot quicker for UK users. (My internet is fast as I am on a fibre connection 100Down and 20Up)

• Exel is on this forum.

Dislikes:
  • The fact that although I'm sure the staff is active and I know blahblahblah they have real jobs and a life outside the internet, but the time it takes for things to get done here is ridiculous. There's still a lot of bugs on this skin and there's a lot of promised features that aren't done. It's kind of like.. what was the purpose of this upgrade? A semi-decent mobile theme? I don't think it's worth it, lol. The moderator team is fine, by the way. I'm not complaining about them. I don't post enough around here for the mods to have a problem with me.
  • The fact that this website, let's be honest, revolves mostly around the file hosts and well, it seems like this site is more interested in making money rather than being an actual webmaster forum. I've said it before and I guess I'll say it again, make this place more Webmaster friendly. Give more liberty to advertise other sites, promote things, have competitions for other things that don't necessarily have to benefit WJunction. I don't see what the problem is. WJunction is established, it's not like a giveaway that requires you to post X posts on another forum to be eligible is going to hard WJunction in any way. It gives us members (Webmasters, Site owners, etc.) a reason to come to this site. There's stuff that can be added to promote webmasters and have them visit more often. (Point system where you earn points and you can purchase ad spaces, sticky threads using virtual points rather than shelling out a crapload of cash for an ad on here.)
  • Did I mention the bugs on this site..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back