What you do when Beggar come and ask Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only give money to disabled and handicapped beggars who are incapable of working. The rest can fuck off and that includes mothers and children who can work but won't.

most of the time i give him money , at once i remember i saw an old lady was like selling tischo or dunno who to spell it in english not just beggin and no one bought anything from here , that day i gave her all the money i had in pocket .

When i see a beger i think how lucky you fucks are

i have to study , apply for a US uni , get my educational documents from departments , prepare my transcript , do my SAT exams , show my bank statements , prepare my dads income statements , and fuck redo the failed exams and beg from the college management to ad the score to the transcript , do the missed assignments and more...............

but the beger can just sit and collect money without any problem:facepalm:

what is a beggar?

it is a human with torn dress

65%20Hot%20Ass%20under%20Torn%20Jeans_thumb.jpg

ok, thanks for the fool reply.
so i think that you should make you think. 2% on people in the earth has life standards that you can never imagine.... and i think that i don't need to continue because you know what i want to say

well i have a news for you...
Kids from 4-10yo who beg in UK make about 60 to 100K a Year
Yeah you heard me tight.
Few weeks ago there was a documentary in discovery where they followed them and well yeah fuck all the people who beg,go get a fucking job.

so i think that you should make you think. 2% on people in the earth has life standards that you can never imagine.... and i think that i don't need to continue because you know what i want to say

glad you enjoyed my reply bro<38-)<3

and is it our fault that they dont have any job or money,
easy to point fingers doh.
How many people are starving in Africa...
Is it our fault too
Fucking live your life and dont give a shit about others as trust me if you start to care about others you will get fucked over faster then shit flies out of cows ass

i never give money to any fruad person. lot of are healty but dont want to work & start begging.
i give money to old age womens & mens but in this world no one help them.

beggars i hate it they spend money on alchohol drugs and cigaretes ........ i got milion proofs here in macedonia :)) they collect money and then buy alchohol.
Why should i give my money to someone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back