what to do next to verify my Alertpay account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj1126

I requested Bank Wire transfer of $50.00 to verify my Alertpay account and got following message

2c6c93.png

I don't know what to do next ? :facepalm:

Do i have to go to my bank send $50.00 to above given AP account or AP will automatically send money to my account ?

Any help will be much appreciated :)

7 comments
You need to send the payment now, with those instructions.

Once they receive the transfer and verify the Reference number they will credit the
funds into your alertpay balance account and also set your status to verified.

Have fun,

go to your bank tell them that you want to wire a payment..fill the form,dont forget adding the reference number..FYI wire fees are too high unless you are wiring payments more than $1k

AFAIK there are other ways to verify your AP account

Thanks all for the replies

@haseeb

Only other method working for verification is Credit card and i don't have one. Thats why i tried bank wire.... Is it possible to verify with VCC ? If yes, then how much funds i should have in it to successfully verify ? Like in Paypal, they charge around $2.

raj11126,

Print the information out and take it to your bank.

They will know how to send a bank wire.

This is the best solution. It's best to take all the information we provide you and then go to the bank to initiate a bank wire. Make sure the "bank deposit code" is clearly indicated in the memo field of the bank wire. Once you send the wire it should be credited to your Alertpay account a few days after we receive it and your account should be successfully verified.

Hope this helps,

ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back