What to choose? sBorg, RapidLeech, RDP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUTURiTY

Banned
Banned
Advise what to buy for a large number of uploader HD content with the addition of the description on the blog? :139:

21 comments
depend upon you. if you wants more manual work and control rpd and if you wants automate things you choose sborg. i dont like rl as all manual not good now.

Hello Dear ,

It's My Opinion as I was also an Uploader.

I recommend You For Rapidleech or RDP

If You have Net Connection 1 or 2 mbps Speed, I Recommend You RDP 100% Perfect For You.

Note:- Sborg Never Upload Files to Multi Filehosts at the Same Time. They Uploads 1 after 1 and I Call that "Slow Process". For You RDP is Perfect and Rapidleech is also Good.

Now Decision is Yours.

For More informations please contact me
skype - PandaRDP

Regards.

Last edited:
Note: HD content will be taken from torrent trackers, so need a version of the torrent client.

sBorg and RapidLeeh include a torrent client?

Note: HD content will be taken from torrent trackers, so need a version of the torrent client.

sBorg and RapidLeeh include a torrent client?

Yes Some Rapidleech Providers Provide Torrent Client and With Sborg You Can Download From Torrents Too.

And Also With RDP You Can Install any Uploader Tool any Time :)

And For Torrent 100% RDP Is Perfect For You. and If You want to use Rapidleech Premium Filehosts Bandwidth as if You Can't Afford $$ to Buy All so I Would Advice You For Rapidleech.

Otherwise Download Torrents = RDP (Perfect)

Regards.
PandaRDP

Last edited:
but torrents in rdp are not that fast on RDP, well i've been testing some rdps and max speed 10MB on vps i get up to 18 - 20MB

Hello Dear ,

Did You Tried Speed With Private Torrent Sites ? As About All RDP Providers Allow Private Sites Not Public.

See Our RDP Torrent Speed as We Tested With One of the Best Torrents site Iptorrents.com

TClDHxt.png

I Do Not Agree With You As Also I Was an Uploader and Tried Many Sites.

Regards
PandaRDP

well i tested some torrents with iptorrents so idk why i get those speeds XD
Can I See a screenshot of Your speed + Torrent sites ?

Also I Advice You To Contact RDP Provider if possible though I am Not Sure If that's Their Problems or not

Regards
PandaRDP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back