Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Luxembourg

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Others (Please specify)

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In germany I have received 1 fake (really, from @gmail.com email) DMCA on 1 site not warez and they send me email which I had 24 hours for move that website away from my dedicated server. At the end, after few hours later I didn't turn off my site but I moved all my data to another provider.

How about in Swiss? I found I DC that claims to ignore dmca. Could it possible true?

Last edited:
Germany & Netherlands have become more prone to takedown the copyright violation websites due to BREIN. So I'd definitely not go with these locations.

BREIN does not exist in germany.
doesn't matter. Every copyright-infriction can and will bann your service, if it's a german provider.
German copyright-Laws are extreme and stupid.
I dont know any DC which won't respect DMCA, BREIN etc. They will request you to delete it asap.
(Even leaseweb says this, in ther German TOS, since the german servers are distributed by the german Leaseweg-Company - not the NL one)

For really offshore go with no EU States, and states thats not so closely cooperating

i look to and will try new countrys

alternative would be Isle Of Man, egypt, island, sweden

The best offshore location is a well hidden traceroute path, without showing any domain that could reveal the hosting company,
Doesn't mather where is it hosted if this is well done

The best is to have company in Great Britain... you don't need Bahamas, or another exotic country.... GB is good enough and they have easy tax system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back