Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Others (Please specify)

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaZe

Veteran
I would like to know which is the preferred offshore location you would want to be provided as shared hosting to host your site.

I'm making a poll so please do vote.

Also give some reasons as to why you selected the location. Let's collect some information.

If the poll had more options, I'd add these

• Turkey
  • Switzerland
  • Sweden

Last edited:
51 comments
Best

1 Russia
2 Ukraine
3 Netherlands use to be 2 untill they passed a law banning piracy about 3 to 4 months ago do not know if they will enforce it or not

Luxembourg is a very good offshore location, it provides many benefits. For example it's strict secrecy and data protection laws enhance the security of hosting there, similarly as to hosting in Switzerland.

Luxembourg is a very good offshore location, it provides many benefits. For example it's strict secrecy and data protection laws enhance the security of hosting there, similarly as to hosting in Switzerland.

Luxembourg is a very good location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all depends on the DC FYI,

Location doesnt matter the co. / DC should be offshore (read fearless), most people host with a US company in Russia / Panama etc etc and think they are offshore :facepalm:

Personally I prefer to get offshore hosting in Luxembourg as it is located close to the target of my audience.
Would like to add that I'm happy dealing with hostplay.com offshore web host. All of their work is based on quality.
Hope it will be useful info... .
Hostplay.com have good prices on VPS from what I see. Starting at $19. Nice :good:

Luxembourg:
well. as long as you don't piss off root.lu you don't really have to fear much von LU.
but if you do ... well... they will kick you really fast.
i was kicked 2 times with 2 projects. One because of content they don't like, the other because we got hit by a DDOS (approx 10Gibts)

So ... i'm not going for LU.

Russia:
Manny resellers have closed, since the new laws getting more and more shit there. And most of the resellers still active use pallada, which has lots of downtime.

Serbia
atm testing it with your service, BlaZe

Hong Kong
no adult allowed - not even linking

China
to host there, you need to be have a chinese certificate (or s.th. like this). they will only sell to chinese coporations & you need to buy the <company>.cn

Iceland
since ... 1 year? they have banned all adult-content from the island

Ukraine
also no adult under any circumstances

as for the others:
i haven't yet tested all locations.

it's a hard time to find "offshore" locations that will allow nearly everything
The best solutions would be some of the smaller islands, who don't have any copyright-laws etc. But they are slowly added to the internet and they are very very slow and pricy:)

as for normal warez-offshore, take a look at this wiki-page: List of parties to international copyright treaties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Luxembourg is not safe at all, one message you get and boom you're kicked out.

Lets scrape Luxembourg from the list.

In Hong Kong, adult sites are allowed.

Which is the best Location for warezlinking ??

I think at give no really Offshore location all Location have a risk, all EU states cooperate together

you need a little lucke

look at there p2m.net.pl its a great community 300.000 member and hosted on OVH France lool ?? xbox360iso.com hosted in Germany rofl?? :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back