What is your opinion on CryptoMining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lebar.123

I just got into mining. I have some old computers and my mother's laptop to mine some CryptoCurrency... And I wanted to know about other miners' experience in mining.

10 comments
Honestly, You can't earn almost anything with those machines. Many are investing thousands of Dollars and facing losses.

I wanted to know if there is a prospecting cryptocurrency worth mining right now that will jump in the next year or two.

Sometime it is worthy for new coins. You have to keep checking these matters but still need power machines. Especially, Processor speed.

I just got into mining. I have some old computers and my mother's laptop to mine some CryptoCurrency... And I wanted to know about other miners' experience in mining.

Wow, you must be REALLY new to mining. Desktop mining is out of fashion for some 10 years, you'll need to invest in fancy GPUs or ASICs if you are serious about this business.

I would disagree that cloud mining is a scam. To avoid scams, there is a list of the most popular bitcoin cloud mining sites on the internet. You can try out Genesis Mining and Hashflare for a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back