Status
Not open for further replies.

navidos

Banned
Banned
Hi
I would like to use one Webhost Billing System like AWB for my website !
What is Top Webhost Billing System?

24 comments
^ownt WHMCS, ClientEXEC

was that towards me?

I just contacted them, and they said anyone can get the LE edition.
for the DE Edition you have to be a datacenter.

I am eligible for the license they said, so if you aren't (blaze) then you shouldn't be in the hosting business

was that towards me?

I just contacted them, and they said anyone can get the LE edition.
for the DE Edition you have to be a datacenter.

I am eligible for the license they said, so if you aren't (blaze) then you shouldn't be in the hosting business
Why do you think that people always say to target you ? I mean they have got better things to do rather than talking about you.
==========
When I was with Plutost.com, the main owner (plutost) had contacted them to get the license. They (at that time) said that they cannot provide License to every host company. They had asked Plutost for his private information, which he gave them and then they said, they can provide us the license only if we own our datacenter. So, we had to buy WHMCS License.

They might have changed their policy, bcause at that time, they were not allowing any hosts(as you said you were eligible) for the license.
==========
WTF with me being in or out of hosting business ? I mean, c'mon, don't act silly. I know, I can bring up Plutost.com right to the top notch level. So its ME who will decide whether I should be in/out of Hosting Business.
==========
Note to Mods(especially Loget) : I'm not going racists nor am I abusing anyone. So you cannot ban me for this reply of mine. Got it ?

Although WHMCS is fine, if you are looking to spend a bit of cash on getting a fully customizable system I would go with Ubersmith (pro).

I would consider it the expensive alternative to whmcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back