What is the SEO impact of automatically translating a site into several languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friends,

For a site created with Wordpress, I just "added" 2 other languages to it with the TranslatePress plugin.
For the moment I am very satisfied with it because it is easy to use and allows me to change the url of the translated pages.

The Objective / Hope is:
- SEO: increase my number of pages on the site & internal links and thus have a better ranking
- Increase Traffic : position myself on new languages and therefore new visitor traffic

I am right? or did i miss something?

thanks in advance

2 comments
There are many advantages to translating the material on your website. For example, it broadens your potential audience, boosts conversions, and improves the accessibility of your website.
But keep in mind that adding an additional language to your site means you'll have an extra site to maintain and manage. On-page SEO, inbound links, internal links, brand monitoring, commenting, and so on are all part of this. This additional burden must be distributed and managed correctly.
If done in the proper manner, your goal can be achieved without any hassles.

Update,
After translate a website in few European language,
i was thinking should i update it in other language who don’t have a Latin Character?
Like Arab, Chinese, Russian?

To got a website with different character/alphabet is something special?
( divided by folder like /cn /ar)

What do you think about it?
Thank by advance&

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back