What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
buying the world's largest condom
pQv8J.jpg

=)

38.5kINR~860USD for my PC 8 yrs ago

after that the PC's I bought were financed either by my parents or else were cheap

I think the security system that i have is the most expensive thing that i purchased.Otherwise all the other things will be bought at normal price.Because security is necessary for the security of your home and vehicles.
Security in Gold Coast

Last edited:
I almost got a 40w FM transitter and antenna for like $1200 but the place in europe said my credit card was no good WTF

I got a Canon SX230HS with 2 extrea batteries for $210 from Amazon bad ass digital camera shooting amazing video even in low light

I got ripped off by this doctor who had me spend $300 on various useless tests. Viral Serology, MRI, CAT Scan and what not. Took four viles of blood too. So I spend an entire month's salary on things I didn't need. I'll never forget.

In order of value but without the price:

1. My house
2. My Wedding + Honeymoon (does that count as a single purchase)
3. Investments (if counted together)
4. Engagement ring
5. A Holiday (multiple)

I tend not to spend much on things like TV's, computers or even cars (yet).

At home I have 1 desktop and 2 laptops, none of which were expensive.

Desktop is an i7-3770, 32GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 2x17" TFT Monitors @ US$1,050

Laptop 1 is a Lenovo ThinkPad AMD Dual Core (don't even remember/car about clock speed) with 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD @$450 (purchased in 2010)

Laptop 2 is a Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 with ARM processor, 2GB RAM 64GB SSD, running Windows RT @ $485 (purchased in in 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back