Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwell

Now a days there are lot of antivirus coming in the market. But few of them helps to give fast protection to your computer from viruses other security threats.I use AVG Free and MalwareBytes.They seem to work pretty well. I would like to hear from all, what is the best antivirus that you are currently using?

Last edited by a moderator:
53 comments
I don't fully trust my computers with anti virus, safe browsing and common sense will make your computer clean. i use AVG FREE btw. no problem for years

trying comodo internet security after watching some reviews on youtube!i tried avast internet security,avg internet security pro,bit defender 2012,norton internet security 2012,well i kinda like avast and norton they are light which is good,comodo internet security is good too it got a very powerful firewall.

Last edited:
I use something called Super Anti Spyware. It has always helped me when i've been into some kind of trouble.

yeah this is great for spyware, malware and crapware! and its portable! i love it...

but as far as antivirus, ESET´s NOD32 works great. but kaspersky is great too, just not that easy to crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back