Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Administrator
Staff member
What is Google AdSense?
In simple words, it's a program run by the famous search engine; Google. Website publishers can freely apply for the program, start to display ads on their websites and make money through the advertisements.

Google AdSense supports businesses/websites of all shapes and sizes in multiple languages. So, if you're website is in Arabic, you'd have targeted ads displayed in Arabic (or whichever language your preference is).

Provided below is a "Welcome to Google AdSense" video (courtesy of Google AdSense).

Related threads;
How to apply for Google AdSense
Google AdSense eligibility criteria

Last edited by a moderator:
13 comments
Great info for beginners. :)
Btw why don't we have a section for Bing in search engines and social networking sites forum. ?

Thanks for sharing such helpful information!!

Google Adsense is a CPC (Cost-Per-Click) advertising program that allows publishers (anyone wanting to put ads on their websites) to insert a small amount of HTML into their sites and have ads appear that are targeted and relevant to the content of the site.

Google AdSense is a program in which enterprises can display Google advertisements on Web sites and earn revenue from hits that generate traffic for the Google search engine s.
Google AdSense represents businesses of all sizes worldwide in multiple languages.

Ah google adsense. I wish my account hadn't got banned on account of my sister "helping me earn" without my knowledge. I once got a $25.00 click on an ad I had on a web hosting related blog. I did get the money from the $25.00 click which has been a few years ago.

Luckily the ban came AFTER and not BEFORE my first payout.

Chad

Ah google adsense. I wish my account hadn't got banned on account of my sister "helping me earn" without my knowledge. I once got a $25.00 click on an ad I had on a web hosting related blog. I did get the money from the $25.00 click which has been a few years ago.

Luckily the ban came AFTER and not BEFORE my first payout.

Chad

Thats sad, but if you/your sister had read their TOS you would have never had this issue. Most people who cry that their account was banned is due to their mistakes and then they blame google for it.

Google AdSense is a program in which enterprises can display Google advertisements on Web sites and earn revenue from hits that generate traffic for the Google search engines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back