What is Cross linking and what are the function of Cross linking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
A cross-link is a bond that links one polymer chain to another. They can be covalent bonds or ionic bonds. "Polymer chains" can refer to synthetic polymers or natural polymers (such as proteins). When the term "cross-linking" is used in the synthetic polymer science field, it usually refers to the use of cross-links to promote a difference in the polymers' physical properties. When "cross linking" is used in the biological field, it refers to the use of a probe to link proteins together to check for protein'protein interactions, as well as other creative cross-linking methodologies.

- Cross linking is used to refer the process of linking one site to another site and provide a way to allow the accessing to it.
- It doesn't need to be owned by the same person as it provides the methods that have been be built on the Internet.
- It provides the users with reference sites that consist of the contents similar to the viewing of the site of the document with certain defaults.
- It serves the purpose to display the page on the search engines using search engine optimization techniques and methods.
- The site ranking is calculated on the basis of the relevance of the sites and then it is reflected on the search engine.
- It uses SEO tools that provide reciprocal links and inbound links that can be used as our SEO.

Hope this helps.

Cross linking refers to the process of linking between two sites. Whether or not they are owned by the same person, cross linking is the process on which the internet is built. It allows users to reference sites with content similar to that which they are already viewing, and may be of further interest to them.

Suppose you have website A, I have website B and C. I put your web link A on web B while you put your link C on web A ... The cross is basically the same.

Last edited:
A cross-link is a bond that links one polymer chain to another. They can be covalent bonds or ionic bonds. "Polymer chains" can refer to synthetic polymers or natural polymers (such as proteins). When the term "cross-linking" is used in the synthetic polymer science field, it usually refers to the use of cross-links to promote a difference in the polymers' physical properties. When "crosslinking" is used in the biological field, it refers to the use of a probe to link proteins together to check for protein–protein interactions, as well as other creative cross-linking methodologies.

Cross linking refers to the process of linking between two sites. Whether or not they are owned by the same person. It allows users to reference sites with content similar to that which they are already viewing, and may be of further interest to them.

Cross linking is a process of linking among two websites. It allows users to reference sites with content similar to that which they are already viewing, and may be of further interest to them. Make sure each site has unique, original content. This is usually referred to as reciprocal linking: I'll link to you and you link to me.

This is usually referred to as reciprocal linking: I'll link to you and you link to me. It's important that link partners be reputable websites, preferably related to your site as much as possible. For example, wedding venues often have reciprocal links with bridal shops, tuxedo rentals, photographers, musicians, and florists. Not as powerful as one-way inbound links to your site, these are still important inbound links to seek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back