Status
Not open for further replies.

new369

Banned
Banned
:facepalm:

I have 5 filehosts account before, but they all closed, I lost all the files backup on the them, I dont really care the earning, but all my files lost which means I have to reupload it again with my shitty 1MB upload speed?

that is just waste of time, so I want to know what kind of filehosts are reliable for data or just pay $199/month for a 4TB online storage(joke) :))

19 comments
Use your head before you plan on investing

Why would any host keep your files as they are against the copyright rules?

Go for alternatives and what I posted was a joke

[trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface]

go buy some DVD <-- 50 cent each in my country = USEFUL+ FAST SPEED !

[trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface][trollface]

EDIT : + UNLIMITED TIME STORAGE

Use your head before you plan on investing

Why would any host keep your files as they are against the copyright rules?

Go for alternatives and what I posted was a joke

it's not copyright, thoese filehosts are closed... u stupid :facepalm:

Go for rapidshare!

Hi do you advice me to try rapidshare because I'm looking for good storage with view TB Sorry for posting in old topic

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

:facepalm:

I have 5 filehosts account before, but they all closed, I lost all the files backup on the them, I dont really care the earning, but all my files lost which means I have to reupload it again with my shitty 1MB upload speed?

that is just waste of time, so I want to know what kind of filehosts are reliable for data or just pay $199/month for a 4TB online storage(joke) :))

hey did you find any good? please help me and tell me I'm facing the same problem Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back