What if Indian Not use WJ

What If WJ not allow in India

• Loss of Traffic/Alexa Rank Down

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Only Good Webmaster Remain

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Almost Indian are Running this Site.

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Nothing will Happen. Site will run as it is now.

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
44 comments
nothing will happen. Forum will still be a forum. you are indian so my guess is you are trying to say if indians didnt use this forum then this forum would suck?

Most people on this site would actually say this forum would be better without indians but I dont think that i dont have nothing against anybody, we have great indians such as eso,blaze,etc etc etc :D

The forum would be a lot easier to read for sure. Traffic would drop quite a bit, I'd imagine. The BST section would have less closed topics trying to sell crap.

Expect all Non Indians to say, that Wj would be a better place to live and read.
But if Indians do so, there would be a drop in traffic .
And dude, stop making such topics,.

Nothing to say, but yes.. it wil b lot easeir 2 read, and the traffic lol? i dont think so even 50% of the whole traffic to wJunction are indian's.

This is a pointless thread, what are the chances every Indian will stop coming on here lol. But yea obviously there will be a decrease in traffic as at least 25% of people here are Indians. :p. Less spam as well <_<.

Less newbies but are newbies only from India. Why do people think so ?

Simple answer to the poll question will be decrease in traffic and forum activity.
Like netbuilders, it has very less traffic but mostly professional people are there and its far more better than DP in terms of spam.

It would be much easier to read what people have to say, and there would be a lot less "wats quickest way make money friends".

@OP "dont not take wrong way"

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back