What happened with SmartWarez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pspuser007

Hello all!

Do you know what happened with SmartWarez??
I cannot access it for a week...
Are there any news?

Thank you for your time!

16 comments
Same thing I was asking, I am very good friends with the members of that forum.
The new owner is mostly online all the time but he hasn't been on MSN for around 8 days.

Well it was after it was sold to a new owner that it started going down, now it hasn't come back up.

I remember 2 days before having a new owner they were put under Katz respected sites and then 2 days after they were deleted from the database.

SWO is down, I don't know what has happened to J10, but AoN has used an old SWO backup and started the site smartlinkz.

Which I think is sick, he sold SWO and now he is using the database for free.

Not very ethical in my opinion.

Whoever brought it up killed there skin with the horrible graphics...where is Drubei, guess hw wasnt very smart in this situation.

Whoever brought it up killed there skin with the horrible graphics...where is Drubei, guess hw wasnt very smart in this situation.

Do not assume anything, Drubei didn't know anything about this or was told about it. A0n who was the owner sold the site without our concern and made everyone furious thus the downfall of SWO. I am an ORIGINAL staff member or was of Smartwarez, and by original I mean was one of the first staff who helped create/make the forum to what it was in the future. I don't know what JB has done to SWO but it is his decision of what is to be done. A new/fake swo was created by the former own and can be found here:

Code:
http://smartlinkz.com
The site has been banned from katz so well see how it goes from there.

Well Drubei is not the owner of the smartwarez, i sold my site for my personal reasons and he just design and paid for that, Just end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back