What Happend With My Skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

I Recived this email and now i am not able to login to my Skype!!

MR7N5oJ.png

My email address changed to * delete@skype.net *
and i recvied this email from noreply@notifications.skype.com...

they deleted my account or what? i just don't get it :/

PLEASE HELp

10 comments
was your skype id mentioned on your website which was recently taken down?

Yes... but not this one this one was created on the same email which i use for hosting account . actually i am not able to Access my 2 Skype Accounts... one ID was mentioned on a website which is takedown yesterday and today i am not able to access this Skype anymore ! :(

i just don't understand what happened. is my skype accounts hacked or skype closed them?

but this accounts still OPEN when i try to add them on my new skype account.

Last edited:
Yes they sent me ID Verification form .. asking me questions i don't even know :(

What questions did they ask you? I think it would be best to just answer as many as you possibly can and leave the ones you're not sure about and tell them that.

Yes they sent me ID Verification form .. asking me questions i don't even know :(

What questions did they ask you? I think it would be best to just answer as many as you possibly can and leave the ones you're not sure about and tell them that.

they asking me Email Address i don't remember they asking me date of account created i don't remember it my 1 year old account..

is their anyone who know what happened ? :(

Answer the questions what the skype team asks. The account creation date answer they will take correct if you can tell them the probable date, If you can't rememver the exact date. All approximate dates may be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back