What happen with my paypal if i removed vcc

Status
Not open for further replies.

joker48

Hi guys,

I wanna ask, what happen to my paypal status if i removed vcc for verification??would my paypal unverified status again??today i got trouble like yesterday " we're sorry but we can't send payment right now".

Try to browse and find solve that i should remove vcc but i haven't applied yet because i worry my paypal status unverified again.

need your help and say thanks

10 comments
Thanks your help,, my problem about " we're sorry but we can't send payment right now" is over. I just need update address with new address

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I might have a similar problem.

I recently had to swap credit cards (old one expired).

So I went to Paypal & obviously removed the old one to add the new one.

But now I can't get it verified because it gives me the error message of "billing address" and the address I gave to Paypal aren't the same.

But they are.

And support doesn't reply :(

try to change or add a new address then add new card i have already 2 cards added differ adress try change or add new address then add credit card

But now I can't get it verified because it gives me the error message of "billing address" and the address I gave to Paypal aren't the same.

But they are.

When you swap credit card with new one,, do you receive expuse code in your credit card billing??expuse code given by paypal to verify your new credit card. If you did it, may be you need update your address like dlpoint.net2 said

My previous problem, could soved by update my address

Now, i could use paypal to transaction :)

Last edited:

But they are.

When you swap credit card with new one,, do you receive expuse code in your credit card billing??expuse code given by paypal to verify your new credit card. If you did it, may be you need update your address like dlpoint.net2 said

My previous problem, could soved by update my address

Now, i could use paypal to transaction :)

Good answer.. You can add vcc then you insert code

@anurr[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] What you have to do is. Check the both address and correct the Paypal one. Even a "," will be missing paypal will reject you. If you see it's still not working but your addresses are same.. Just remove the added card, waits for 30 days then add it again. Will works.

Thanks
[/FONT]

@anurr[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] What you have to do is. Check the both address and correct the Paypal one. Even a "," will be missing paypal will reject you. If you see it's still not working but your addresses are same.. Just remove the added card, waits for 30 days then add it again. Will works.

Thanks
[/FONT]

it doesn't even let me add the card, that's the whole point... addresses don't match and it doesn't get verified at all...

I have zero cards on account.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back