What filehost has uploaded files live until premium expires

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfactormaster

What filehost has uploaded files live until premium expires
Usually, after uploading, dont get any download of that file, it will be deleted on/after 90 or 60 days.
If we take premium of filehost, the files will be alive(even the files dont get downloaded), they are alive until the premium expires.
Is there any such filehost now?

Because, I used to work with fileflash.net previously, that was closed now, I worked on it around 6 years.
Now I need the reliable and good filehost, I have one Indian adult blog and forum which ranks under 100k and 140k. I need such a filehost, entire my forum and blog will update using that filehost only.
Please anyone know, share here.

1 comment
@xfactormaster you can go with rapidgator because you can see a good option in their premium users options;
Q.I plan to store valued file on your server. Will my information be well protected?
A.Yes. We deeply care about the security of your files. More over than protected. Every time you upload a file, a backup copy of it is created on a different hard drive. Additionally to this, our entire system is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide you with 99.99% uptime, stability and security. We guarantee 100% satisfaction with our services. One of our support members will be able to assist you with any queries you may have. support@rapidgator.net

Source: https://rapidgator.net/article/premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back