What do you think of my wp theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Took me a long time to make it with school but I finally finished it. What do you think of my wordpress theme? It's made especially for the woocommerce plugin and one of the first themes I've put a lot of work into.

Demo: http://codepier.com/pvsite

btw I know the logo sucks but its from the person I made this for.

10 comments
U just changed background and add new logo.. Cant see anything special there..
But anyhow, gj for work

Try to lose the 10s of exclamation marks in the footer. Also, the logo and the theme aren't matching in terms of effort put to create them. Good luck for the rest of the development.

U just changed background and add new logo.. Cant see anything special there..
But anyhow, gj for work

What? I converted the slider to wordpress, added in a header at the very top, wrote all the css for the theme (over 1000 lines not just for the background and logo) and countless other things. This is a child theme off thematic. If you look at just plain old thematic theme and look at my theme you'll see a big difference lol

Try to lose the 10s of exclamation marks in the footer. Also, the logo and the theme aren't matching in terms of effort put to create them. Good luck for the rest of the development.

That just grabs the latest tweets from their twitter so they just need to stop using so many lol. I know I'm making a new logo for him instead of the one he gave me. Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
Please stop bringing up how much the logo sucks because I'm well aware of that. The logo is from the person I made this for not from me. I just want feedback for the rest of the theme.

EDIT: Okay I made something quick and changed the logo. Better?

Last edited:
definetly not the greatest theme for an "e-commerce" site, trying something lighter and more simple... also try to focus on your items and remember SEO plays a big part in todays money making methods online

Good job. The footer needs some reworking though.

^ That.
I think the footer will improve significantly if you fix the line-height issue on the tweets and do something about the text hard shadow.

Also on the latest news section, the font size of the posts' titles is too similar to the section title.
"LATEST NEWS" has to be clearly the daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back