Status
Not open for further replies.

zdorian

My question is , what's the easiest CMS, Forum script or framework to make the best SEO?

I can always add plug-ins, but since I know nothing about SEO, I was thinking what script is the best?

OR

Custom site, there is no any admin panel. Is this the best thing for SEO?
You can add all kinds of tags, descriptions, keywords where ever you want. For me this looks like the best choice for SEO.

What's the opinion of SEO guys please? :D

49 comments
A lot of people view Wordpress as a blog system but it can really be a CMS, plenty of plugins, plently of ways to make it a cms,plenty of ways to customize it.

yeah it's true. I really like word press. Tons of ways to customize it. But if u really want good SEO,I don't think plugins are enough, you need to customize the word press code for SEO by yourself

Creating a custom script/site is a waste of time unless you know what you're doing. WordPress is pretty well SEO'd anyway, go with that brotha.

I'd recommend IPB if you're going to add a forum too, stay away from vBulletin 4.

My View: well SEO doesnt depend on CMS type. Any 2 CMS can have same permalinks, can have meta tags, can have anything which other cms has or can have. So obviously this question should be ruled out.

It's not the CMS that's the "best for SEO", it's the admin who's using it and how well he knows how to optimize his CMS.

In this case, Wordpress FTW. All you have to do is type in an seo factor's description and a list of plugins will be listed.

Wordpress is known for SEO optimization.

Yes its a blog, but it can also be used as a CMS.

Maybe lacking few feature, but it makes up for speed and easy of using it.

Joomla / Drupal both can be use, but needs a good optimization for SEO.

Most of the modern Content Management Systems are extremely seo friendly , especially open source ones like wordpress & Joomla. I prefer wordpress CMS over Joomla because WordPress has a built-in option that allows you to configure the website's URL structure. Search Engine Optimizers Love WordPress because SEO plugins can easily improve the effect of website optimization overall. One of the most popular plugin that many wordpress users are using is the 'All in One SEO Pack'. No other Content Management Sytem has a plugin like 'All in One SEO Pack' for Search engine Optimization that is so easy to use and almost maintenance free.

East or West ..;) According to me Wordpress is the Best CMS <3

as other said go with wordpress + plugins, its pretty good or blogspot <-- dont have much options you have to add code for everything & pretty good for SEO.

Creating a custom script/site is a waste of time unless you know what you're doing. WordPress is pretty well SEO'd anyway, go with that brotha.

I'd recommend IPB if you're going to add a forum too, stay away from vBulletin 4.
+1 to V1rigin reply, and if you are an advanced user i recommend using datalife engine else stay with wordpress for blogging purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back