Status
Not open for further replies.
only WP for me ,
be ware that some themes are more SEO opt then others.

At the end of it all , its up to you to make good , original content, and not to stop after 1 week
:p .

GL.

Any CMS is capable of having Best SEO options, and SEO also reflects on the content and also on the actions of webmaster..

Wordpress or blogger (Blogger only if a legit site...).

Forums like vb & Xenforo are good too... WIth Mods on them. (Gives u vast options)

CMS like DLE are Good Too with Mods...

I Prefer WP and VB :)

Wordpress+all in one seo pack +yoast's seo plugin=you win 12 internets.

My question is , what's the easiest CMS, Forum script or framework to make the best SEO?

I can always add plug-ins, but since I know nothing about SEO, I was thinking what script is the best?

OR

Custom site, there is no any admin panel. Is this the best thing for SEO?
You can add all kinds of tags, descriptions, keywords where ever you want. For me this looks like the best choice for SEO.

What's the opinion of SEO guys please? :D

Wordpress is very good for seo becaouse of large number of plugins and expansion, but if you know how to make some magic DLE is much more better :D

DLE is better for advanced webmasters, WordPress for beginners or for advanced Webmasters who liked to explore it more.

DLE or Wordpress :)
Wordpress : easy install plugin, have SEO plugin, many template
DLE : I like the template, it's nice an clean, easy to navigate...content it's fine too

I think wordpress is the only Sms wich is suitable for both Beginers and expert. Its easy to install and too maintain. There are so many plugins available free of cost to make it one of the most Seo Friendly CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back