What browser do you use (2011)?

What browser do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use FireFox for a long time now, just because I love the Plugins. Allthough lately I was playing around with chrome just because I'm a google Fanboy :-)

I´m using google chrome, because it´s more faster than the others in the poll, and more secure than the explorer of microsoft...

I was with Firefox since it has come out. I have to admit it is the greatest web browser out there with all the add ons and the personal config. that you can use about:config to change just about anything including the speed for high speed connections.

Google Chrome is good too. It is coming up :)

im using firefox 4 , palemoon 4 , IE 9 , Opera 11 , used to use Chrome, uninstalled lately.. gonna try it again this time, since its doing good.

I like Firefox browser..It's speedy fast browser,the browser support many addons,downloading and uploading are very fast using that browser,i have tested the internet at Scanmyspeed.com speed while using the Browser the speed is very fast...So i would recommend Firefox....

Lol.. Only 3 People use IE oUT of 198 People till now!!
Showing AWStats of your sites in which it shows the BROWSER might be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back