• Astraphobia - Fear of Thunder and Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrill

Banned
Banned
Share some of your crazy, or normal personal phobias (nothing related to being a webmaster, unless its something related to legal problems, since thats a legit phobia that most of us have)

If its not on the list, just hit "Other" and describe it here :sun:

30 comments
fear of honey bee and spiders with long legs.
i have extreme allergic reaction to stings from honey bees and once in elementary school one out of nowhere stinged my hand and i was hospitalized for 5 days almost went into the state of extreme nerve shock. it was such a terrifying and painful experience for me that now i ran at the sight of a honey bee !

fear of the spider with long legs. well they are just creepy as hell XD

Trypanophobia - Fear of Injection or Medical Needles

all doctors/nurses looks me an butcherer when they put needle in my body..

I don't get it. When you say phobia, you really scare of them and faint or something?

Cuz, I do feel afraid of some stuff at first glance but it's not like I faint. ie. I don't like putting needles in my hands (meds injections) but I can hold on fine or I don't like seeing hairy, as big as a man's palm size spider running around me but I can attempt to kill it.

If you say to react as "scare". There are many things that I'm afraid of! xD but doesn't mean, I'll die or faint as soon as I see them.

I don't know the names of these fears

Tiger, Lions, Snakes, Aligator etc. Also a bear, back where I was in a village, I saw a freaking baby bear over 5 feet I think. So there must be the mother bear somewhere which scared the hell outta me xD

Oh, I hate new "strange" insects that aren't common to see too. ie, two headed stuff.

Sharks too! Octopus ....! So many that I can't list them all here.

so u don,t have a phobia.or afraid from any thing.are u not afriad to ur boss?lolzzz!!!
Why should I? :P Unless you're doing something bad, there's nothing to scare the boss about. Lol.

PS: I didn't say I don't have phobia. I listed them above but I just don't know the names for those phobias.

I don't get it. When you say phobia, you really scare of them and faint or something?

Cuz, I do feel afraid of some stuff at first glance but it's not like I faint. ie. I don't like putting needles in my hands (meds injections) but I can hold on fine or I don't like seeing hairy, as big as a man's palm size spider running around me but I can attempt to kill it.

If you say to react as "scare". There are many things that I'm afraid of! xD but doesn't mean, I'll die or faint as soon as I see them.

I don't know the names of these fears

Tiger, Lions, Snakes, Aligator etc. Also a bear, back where I was in a village, I saw a freaking baby bear over 5 feet I think. So there must be the mother bear somewhere which scared the hell outta me xD

Oh, I hate new "strange" insects that aren't common to see too. ie, two headed stuff.

Sharks too! Octopus ....! So many that I can't list them all here.

tl;dr

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back