What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind Freak™

Veteran
Here's the official, what are you currently playing? thread!

• What is the game you are playing? or what was the last one you played?
  • What is the next one you are considering buying?
Here is my choice:

• Tomb Raider
  • I am considering to buy SimCity the new one

379 comments
Back into WorldOfTanks.eu again. ( Arghhhhhhhhhh )

Do ESL (eSports Leagues) now, which can win ingame gold & abit of Euros, so can't complain.

Example:
Go4WoT Cup #103 is going to be played on Sunday, the 24th of March. You have the chance of winning €400 and a lot of gold in the ESL's most amazing cup series. You don't have to qualify to participate for the weekly cups! Simply find 6 friends or teammates, create an ESL team and you have the chance of winning from €100 to €400 and a lot of gold! Next to the weekly €1,400 and 406.000 gold prize purse you can also collect points to qualify for the monthly finals where you can win €1,750! So sign up now and don't miss it!

The above and abit of Fifa13 on the weekends when i'm trying to relax a tad.

I am an iPhone 4 gamer, and the last game I played is the Clash of Clans. Actually, it's one of the games I play regularly. I also have Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour game installed, but I find it hard to play with its mixed-up controls.

Dota 2, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike Global Offensive, Age Of Empires II + Expansion, Tropico 4, Smugglers 5 & Cruise Ship Tycoon :p

That is my little list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back