What are the new paying video streaming hosting sites out there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonata7

Hello my fellow WJ users :wave:

As we all know most of the video hosting / streaming sites are now in the shaving mode. (including the major popular once). So if you guys can share new video hosting sites which is paying, we can move to those by leaving the old once. It will create competition among video hosting sites and they will try to give us the best rates. Smaller up-loaders like my self, may not be able to make a major impact by switching to new once. But there will be a impact when huge up-loaders/ earners move to new once by leaving the old once. Besides that who does not want to know about good NEW video hosting sites which is out there.(Which pays)

I am going to list some of the video hosting / streaming sites which pays @ the moment. I am not going to discuses about there current rates, (fair or not) because they are running a business and I do not want to stop them from making profits :)

Video hosting rates and pro and cons of there features are other topics which is needed to be discussed in separate threads.

So here are some of the video hosting/streaming sites which paid for me so far. (@ least once)

Flash

thevideo.me
openload.co
estream.to
vidlox.tv
vidzi.tv
streamin.to
watchers.to
vshare.eu
vidup.me
vidto.me
vidabc.com -> working to reach the min payment amount.

DVIX ( DVIX hosts help to stream the original video file with the help of DVIX web player)

uploadkadeh.com
xvidstage.com
uploadbank.com

There may be new or old video hosting/ streaming sites, not listed here which paid to you guys. I would like to know them. ( I am sure there may be others too) :)

10 comments
"As we all know most of the video hosting / streaming sites are now in the shaving mode."

You can say that again. I never seen so much shaving at once from all the major streaming sites.

"As we all know most of the video hosting / streaming sites are now in the shaving mode."

You can say that again. I never seen so much shaving at once from all the major streaming sites.

I do no understand while some of the PPD sites willing to pay 120 $ for 1k why streaming hosts can not give us @ least 1/3. 40 $ with out shaving :'(

sorry for streamers
but you guys started to use this idiot streaming sites
low rates which they need 10k 20 k views and everything turned into mess
downloads are getting low because of this bad streaming hosts
i really dont like streamers ,they decrease ppd or pps users' earnings
stop using them , who can get daily 50k views to make money
sure some people but not everybody
so ppd sites are very bad at this moment :(

Not all the people wanted to download buddy. There are so many out there who does not want to full there HDD with junk :)

BTW non answering to my real question LOL :wave:

Last edited:
For many years I do this job and I think many of these aforementioned side is doing its job well. I agree that some day by day changing ways of earnings by increasing or decreasing profits. But we must also realize on their part that they pay big money for servers. Let me (uploaders) we want to have a quality, fast and well-paid host where we can earn good. Ok it jes and the point of the work but also those guys who are working for days to adapt to everyone and with this device competition the rest is a little impossible. Many times I have met with people on the description offered much in reality not the half of it as described. Ok these do not need anyone but before that conclusion should look around other impressions from the same company and then compare with your experience. I want to say that we need a little bit and understand from them that they have large accounts that need to be covered in order to maintain servers and with it regularly pay out us.

I totally agree with you Oldky. That is why I was not talking about each of the hosts rates separately[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]. ( Please look @ the second para of the first post on the thread) [/FONT]I totally understand they are ruining big business. All I want is to identify some new video hosting sites. I was expecting to get few new names. But thread seems to be heading in another direction :)

Last edited:
I totally agree with you Oldky. That is why I was not talking about each of the hosts rates separately[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]. ( Please look @ the second para of the first post on the thread) [/FONT]I totally understand they are ruining big business. All I want is to identify some new video hosting sites. I was expecting to get few new names. But thread seems to be heading in another direction :)

Do not get me wrong mate, because I just gave my opinion. I completely understand you and why these questions and I did not think anything wrong with what I have described to be a bit of attention and turn from their side.

I personally love this theme because we bring together in one place all the experience with many of today's file hosters. But I must admit that many of the new "host" think they can get rich for a month or two. Then they start teasing people and then rebel hundred receive bad reviews.

And again, the theme is great and I hope many more entries to read about different hosters.

Do not forget I had a positive experience with Openload, Raptu and vidlox. They have paid me on time and quickly. (y)

Hi.if someone can put the sites where We can add the links Will be very good..or if is another why to make views please give me a private message ...thanks ...i wait answers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back