What are the best torrent site these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charityking

Hi,

Can someone please suggest some good torrent sites. I heard about SceneAccess and torrentday, but they're for invite to register only. I currently have demonoid. Any other good torrent site for sborg?
I am looking for torrent site that has TV series, Movies, Documentaries, and fitness video. Would love to donate if the site is good.

Thanks,

15 comments
wow.. Cheggit.net is closed for registration too.. I guess most of them out there are closed for registration now. $12 donate for torrentday is not too bad though.

^^^^
<3 SCC and IPT...

TD is good but they have wait time that i really h8

- TD and SCC it's hard to get invite... but IPT i get like 3 invites/ every mo/.

If you dont care to much about pre-time, then IPT is the best private tracker. Hundreds of torrents uploaded everyday (from their bot & users). There are so many leechers here, so it's easy to seed back and you dont need to worry about ratio.

haha wait time fail... means you have bad ratio :whistle:

i never have bad ratio
73d972b8c4.png

3ad6538baf.png

a1193b790d.png

:)) but when i join TL i had to wait like 1 day to download... that why i stop using it... but still seed those torrent(sometime) that i downloaded like 3mo/. go.

;)

i never have bad ratio

:)) but when i join TL i had to wait like 1 day to download... that why i stop using it... but still seed those torrent(sometime) that i downloaded like 3mo/. go.

;)
Dont public your username like this, you could get banned :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back