VPS [WebZiter Pre-Release] Windows & Linux VPS - 100 Mbps & 1 Gbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the 7th time, our site is webziter.biz not .org, this is what we received from you the 3th of september. Of our .biz, you posted proof yourself, you can clearly see that we emailed you from support@webziter.biz

1zxnpxz.jpg

As already said, there's a small delay, we may also decide to cancel it, in that case everyone will be immediately refunded.

Webziter is big SCAM...

I buy VPS from them with cpanel/WHM, and after 15 days cpanel licence expire.. ANd he said to me that i must to buy it myself... Also ask for more money from me...

He is big cheater here...

I will report all my transaction for refund to paypal.. Hope no one will buy anithing from him....

Please don't forget to mention that you got a $42 product for $22. We can't give you discount on that. This case will be fought against PayPal, not on Wjunction. It hasn't even anything to do with this thread

Yes I pay you over 70$ for rapidleech accounts and then you shutdown accounts. After few days.. Then we make agrement that i pay you 20$ for first month, and after that 42$, every month, and you make fool of me... Shutdown VPS, and i dont get what i pay for...

I think that youre big cheater, and you will cheat everybody who want to buyt something from you. I hope that paypal will close your account.

Now he tell me how he buy own company, and change his name.. But he have same IP...

Just a big cheater... I suggest to everybody to buy at another one.. Not from this guy...

[url=http://b.imagehost.org/view/0451/webziter1]

[/URL]

Here is transaction...

And here is IP adres of VPS and one account..

http://178.162.175.75/~dragan/index.php

You can find that not work...

I dont recive any detail for SSH connection, or detail for virtualization...

I recive this mail 20th september...

Hi,

We will discontinue our RapidLeech hosting,
but I can offer you this to help you:

- 100 GB Disk VPS
- Unmetered 100 Mbps BW
- cPanel and WHM
PRICE: 50 dollars a month all inclusive.

We will transfer everything for you and from then on you can do what you want.
This is cheaper for you anyway.

Thanks in advance
Few days after i payfor rapidleech hosting like we previus agremnt... After that we make agrement that I pey him 22$ at 1st october what i did, you can see on screenshot from paypal. (Acctualy I pay him 2nd october, bocuse he again ask more money..) Then he send to me this deatilas... I didnt recive any information how much ram i have, also he didnt provide me any details about virtualization, or how to access throut SSH... Here is maiil with only details I recive from him:

http://178.162.175.75:2086/
User: root
Pass: ************

We make agrement that I pay him 22$ 1st october, what i did, but then few days ago when cpanel licence expiried I recive this mail from him:

Hi,

Your VPS is live.
As you did not pay for a license you ain't got one.

Thanks in advance
And when i send him what he offer to me... He send me this:

The cPanel license is 15$ you can purphase it yourself
Also I didnt recive any answer about SSH details or nothing...

Also I didnte recive any answer about this.. He just cshut down VPS in friday (8th ocotber)... Like I didnt pay anithing...

Sorry for my bad english... I just want to everybody know what is Webziter or Simon Allais or however he want to call himself...

I hope that everybody will read what kind of people he is..

I raport this man to paypal, and request moneyback... Also I had write them long mail about whole situation, and I hope that them will ban this man or this comapny...

Tonight I have contact with him throuth YIM and MSN, and then he call me layer, cheater, etc etc... More bad word for me..

Also he said to me that he buy company from someone else, that he had big comapny witch will sue me... etc etc... Also he is now another person... Some Eliot... But IP address he writing to me is almost same.. Same range like he write to me earlier...

I hope that paypal will back my money to me... He is big cheater... And layer... I will write about this on every forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back