Status
Not open for further replies.

weaklinks

This is not a review but i need some help. The past few months whenever someone posts a large post not even images but a well good text post without fail they get sent back to the index page and the post is not posted.
A few people also had thier IP's banned and cannot reach the website.

I'm running Invision Power board 3.2.x
I have opened a few tickets and one of them said crate your own php.ini .
When logging into the Admin CP I see this warning from the software.
Now they said nothing they can do this is security software . Also just a note I tried to backup my site and it's broken so they charged me 10.00 bucks to do a backup since their software is broken :(
any help or suggestions besides change host and that i am planning

Code:
Suhosin Enabled  			The minimum recommended value for the configuration option 'suhosin.post.max_vars' is 4096, however your value is 1000. Your host will need to change this in the php.ini file. 		 		
		 			[B]Suhosin Enabled[/B]

The minimum recommended value for the configuration option 'suhosin.request.max_vars' is 4096, however your value is 1000. Your host will need to change this in the php.ini file.

3 comments
3.2.x ? or 3.1.x?
As far as I know 3.2 is not yet released :P

You should get another host.

Yes, your correct sorry 3.1.2

I've tried that did not work . I don't know why
Thanks for your suggestion
oh and i get internal server error 500

Last edited by a moderator:
they want to charge you for doing a backup lol thats wrong

some host have suhosin enabled dont know why i got a vps and i never come across this and i not wanting to either lol

i never heard of a host that can break down and want to charge you for the backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back