Webspace or VPS where i can deactivate imunify-360

Status
Not open for further replies.

vedatyes

Hello,
i search a shared hosting or vps (where i can easy a setup linux with webpanel system (don´t have muchlinux skills)) to deactivate imunify-360. I using a small embed manager script and want to save a normal bypass-adblocker javascript code from propellerads for push up ads, but getting an error message: BAILOUT malware detected from cpanel. Even at blogger.com i can save the same javascript code .
Maximal budget is 10 $/monthly and dmca ignored when possible.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,
i search a shared hosting or vps (where i can easy setup a linux system with webpanel system (don´t have much linux skills)) to deactivate imunify-360. I using a small embed manager script and want to save a normal bypass-adblocker javascript code from propellerads for push up ads, but getting an error message: BAILOUT malware detected from cpanel. Even at blogger.com i can save the same javascript code .

Last edited:
2 comments
By default VPS doesn't have Imunify 360, it really depends of what provider you are using and what they are using in their systems... Perhaps is a managed services or comes integrated with control panel or activated by default by control panel and you don't have root access or limited root?

If you want you can come with us, we have vps without imunify.

We also have Web Hosting which is LiteSpeed Hosting and is offshore like the vps also is offshore.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Hello,
i search a shared hosting or vps (where i can easy a setup linux with webpanel system (don´t have muchlinux skills)) to deactivate imunify-360. I using a small embed manager script and want to save a normal bypass-adblocker javascript code from propellerads for push up ads, but getting an error message: BAILOUT malware detected from cpanel. Even at blogger.com i can save the same javascript code .
Post automatically merged:

Some services mark ad codes or domains as 'dangerous' without any connection to the content of ads and mark all ad codes (doesn't matter, what advertisers are linked) as malware. However, from our side we can suggest to change the domain in the script code of ad tag. This replacement can be requested from support of PropellerAds - please contact us via support@propellerads.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back