Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hiring Website Poster & Site Manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.
​

Hi,

So, I'm deciding to bring back to life a website I used to run and I'm looking for a poster and/or a potential manager. The website is totally legal, so nothing illegal to worry about.

Responsibilities:
  • Keeping the website up-to-date on all the latest information.
  • Filter out spam related comments
  • Have a good knowledge of the English language to write short sentences.
  • About 2-4 hours a week to manage content (half the time to post, and the other half to monitor for spam comments.)

The Pay?
*You will have to contact me via PM for more information on this.
 
Last edited:

9 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

MasterDKR
Active Member · Joined
577
Messages
20
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom