VPS Website has 100.000 visit per day, I need VPS for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satune

Hi everyone.

I have a website, at now it get 75.000 visits per day and increase everyday.

I bought Web Hosting "Performance Plan" on OVH, but my site too many visits, OVH move database to abuse OVH's server and now my site connect too slowly.

Can you suggest some VPS for mysite ?

I see on OVH has VPS cloud , Is it good ? Will it enough for my site?

Please suggest to me some VPS , I need bandwidth bigger than 10TB per month or unlimited.

Thank you very much!

9 comments
Actually linode.com is the best VPS provider you can run high-load websites/applications i know about. They use the best enterprise hardware on the market and are awesome reliable. OVH is cost effective/low budget with unmetered bandwidth but using cheap hardware and if you peek the line you won´t have fun.

You could also consider Hetzner or even Leaseweb, iweb is another provider i highly recommend.

However you should tweak your servers configuration. Use nginx as a webserver instead of Apache, if you need apache because your site can´t run on nginx, set up nginx as reverse proxy to serve all static content (css/images/files/..) and apache to handle dynamic requests. Optimize MySQL, DNS...

Think about managed hosting/dedicated if you are not familar with all these things.

kind regards!

Hello satune,

We can support your website we has a perfect dedicated server for our big customer.

Please add me on skype: morteza.22603

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I bought Web Hosting "Performance Plan" on OVH, but my site too many visits, OVH move database to abuse OVH's server and now my site connect too slowly.

Please suggest to me some VPS , I need bandwidth bigger than 10TB per month or unlimited.

Thank you very much!

Hello sir,
We can provide you with a great Dedicated Server for only 54 EUR/mo.

AMD Opteron 3280
Octo-Core 8x 2.4 GHz
16 GB DDR3 RAM
2x 2000 GB HDD
100Mbps
1 Public IP

Optional and free of costs, we can setup the environment you need for hosting your website.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Hi everyone.

Thank you very much!

What kind of site you run ? Let us know so I will be able to give you in depth suggestions.

Perhaps a dedicated server would be a better choice, perhaps with only 4GB of ram, that way it is also more stable.

King regards,

Benelux Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back