WebServerz.Me - sBorg,25 GB,1 Gbps,Torr3nt,Instant Setup from $7/PM (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the demo.I am new to sborg. I could test direct links. but i dont know how to download from torrents can you show me? speed from download links great and I will order if you show me.

Ritesh is a very helpful guy. Try contacting him via live support on website and he will guide you through. He helped on of my friends via Team Viewer and showed him various features of sborg

@paparoz: I have PM'd you some youtube videos which should get you started. I am available on Skype/Live Support.. You can contact me and I can guide you through via team viewer.

Ritesh is a very helpful guy. Try contacting him via live support on website and he will guide you through. He helped on of my friends via Team Viewer and showed him various features of sborg

Thanks for the assistance buddy :)

Hi All,

Unfortunately it is no longer possible for us to provide service as we have been unable to recover our investement and continuing in this fashion is no longer a feasible option.Unfortuantely even the script hasnt been updated for such a long time that we have been receiving requests which due to the encoded nature of the script we have been unable to fulfill. We thank everybody for their support.If you have ordered a service within the last 15 days please PM me with payment details and a refund will be provided on pro-rated basis. We regret the inconvenience cause. Have a nice day.

Mods Please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back