WebServerz.Me - sBorg,25 GB,1 Gbps,Torr3nt,Instant Setup from $7/PM (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Please check Ticket ID: 979664
I already paid you yesterday but still my services are suspended

edit: activated already...

Sorry and Thank you

Last edited:
I just bought the service but i cant login on sBorg site.
I only can login Virtualmin Control Panel.

If I try to load my sborg URL i keep getting:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
"

That's not what I would call a smooth start. =/

UPDATE: My problem got fixed very fast! Great support so far. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I just bought the service but i cant login on sBorg site.
I only can login Virtualmin Control Panel.

If I try to load my sborg URL i keep getting:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Hi
As sBorg needs to manually installed I suppose you are getting the error. Allow me 5 minutes to check and resolve you issue. In order to
verify kindly PM your order/invoice number.

Just renewed for the second month . Keep up the good work guys :)

Thanks for renewing bro :)
So who are your carriers and what is your capacity you get from each and what is your purpose of existence?

I am not sure what you meant by purpose of existance.I suppose we want to provide quality service. As for our data centre its "Leaseweb" :)

For Demos/Assistance
Skype id: webserverz.me
Email: webserverz.me@gmail.com
Live Support

Hi All
We are pleased to inform your all sBorg services are now up and running and you have been emailed about the update. We have sent you new details via your registered email address.I
f we missed anyone in providing new details kindly open a ticket and it will be fixed in no time .As promised all clients have 4 additional days of service added for the downtime.We have reset all sBorg counters to Zero so have 100% of you allotted bandwidth remaining for use as a gesture of goodwill. Our new Leaseweb server is extremely fast and HDD speeds are simply superb. Its equipped with 2* Quad Core processors would speed up archiving activities as well.
All pending orderers have been activated
We are now open to new orders.

Thanks for your co-operation and hope you enjoy your stay

Promotional Extended .Get 20% off on sBorg services(except sBorg 10).Use code 20offsBorg to avail the offer. Promotions for next 5 slots.

For Demos/Assistance
Live Support

Here u promise u provide 4 Extra days ryt but now my service is down why mate can u pls explain to me

Thank you

heart: Please use support tickets for issues related to support as I have not way of tracking you. Anyways I have checked it out and your service is unsuspended now. Please clear your invoice within 24 hours to to avoid suspension again.

All pending orders have been deployed. If I have missed any kindly let me know .

For Demos/Assistance
Live Support

heart: Please use support tickets for issues related to support as I have not way of tracking you. Anyways I have checked it out and your service is unsuspended now. Please clear your invoice within 24 hours to to avoid suspension again.

All pending orders have been deployed. If I have missed any kindly let me know .

For Demos/Assistance
Live Support

first give me compplete my days then i renew my service mate

Thanky ou

first give me compplete my days then i renew my service mate

Thanky ou

This is not the place to discuss your support issues. We have several other means including tickets to that. Whether you wish to continue with the service is entirely upto you. I have already provided you compensation for the downtime. You have till today to clear your overude invoices failing which service will be suspended. Personally I request you not to renew as we dont want somebody who is constanly flaming with non existent issues .So you might try out a new service as per your satisfaction.But if you do decide to resubscribe please use proper means of communication.

New server added. Book your slots now :)

For Demos/Assistance
Live Support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back