Webmoney - WM Keeper Classic Limit...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

toRRfriend

Hi Guys,
alertpay and paypal need verification and all, but webmoney doesn't need one(if SMS verification done, we can transact more money)

so what's the limit....?? i am confused in their website,

This is the limit for WM Keeper MIni(web based)
[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/0784c0bb3f.png[/SLIDE]

they posted a small windows apps(calling as http://wiki.wmtransfer.com/wiki/list/WM Keeper ClassicWM Keeper Classic), if we installed that means we can transact more, but they doesn't posted the exact amount, anybody installed that apps and What is the actual transaction limit of WM Keeper Classic...??

Note:
Webmoney is the lowest transaction fee ecurrency, only $0.8/$100.

9 comments
i was verified with my phn no and my 500$ bounced back in webmoney mini. but i cant undersyand that they have shown in their site that daily limit is 600$ for phn verified customer. confused ........ is keeper classic is the only solution for prevent all these limits. i found the process is pretty tuff can any 1 tell me to install keeper classic.

no no no Barrix !! dont mislead the poor soules when you dont know the actual steps ! to get your webmoney classic you have to instal their webmoney keeper client and a few more steps and you are done !

you dont need country passport for classic !! only for personal passport and higher account level you need country passport and personal document !

i managed to install keeper classic. i also asked their support re. limits. according to them there are no limits for receiving and sending money with classic as long as you are verified. verified means you have uploaded a scanned copy of your identification like a government issued passport. please don't ask me how i installed keeper classic, it was too complicated a process i don't remember how i did it lol.

It's a not complicated process. Go on Settings, look below. Click on to apply classic.
Check on youtube video.

If you google you will know much better. Don't confuse your waiting for someone else response in wj.

Thats how I did it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back