webmoney top up problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bt.flo

hi! when i try to send money on bank card, i get this message "Service temporary unavailable, due technical reasons"
Anyone got this message?
Thx and wait your answer!

11 comments
I experience the same problem loading to a local card on Webmoney.

Paxum also disabled their external card top up since last year, maybe there's a problem with card loading from the banks?

I sent a ticket to WM, the answer: they have the service suspended temporarily, they're trying to solve this asap, please wait and apologizes :/

Well, the service is still suspended, so I suggest to send more tickets, maybe more tickets/questions will make them work faster.
Has anyone tried a bank transfer from WM, it works fine?

You can top up from payoneer card if your card have withdraw option to payoneer to wmz but your wmz account must be needed min initial passport

You can top up from payoneer card if your card have withdraw option to payoneer to wmz but your wmz account must be needed min initial passport
Have you recently been able to send WMZ to your Payoneer card issued by Webmoney and then withdraw those fund from your local ATM?
Before requesting this card from the Webmoney website I want to know if the process is actually working right now without any problems.

The topup problem mentioned above is not fixed yet btw.

Last edited:
Weird, well I was able to top up on the 20th on my local card (not payoneer) and was able to get the money quickly.

I don't know if it works now since I've maxed out my withdraw limit this month, but I'll try again on March 1 and update this post.

Don't try more, it always take your time and nothing can change.
I suggest you try to trade with exchanger.
I always do that, and this is fastest way to take your money from wmz purse to your card.

This became available to me again sometime last week and with the help of masterb56 (big thanks dude) I was able to get it all setup correctly.

Just sent my first real payment for invoicing so hopefully in next 2-4 days I should receive the money in my account.

Fees are much much less than from an exchanger (usually done to a PP account and they have fees also) and IMO a lot less likely to have any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back