Webmoney SMS confirmation code not received

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to transfer funds to exchanger but i am unable to receive the SMS code. anyone here experienced the same? what should i do?

asiongaso @ just check my message b4 u lolz. not just u or me but many are having this problem ... simply contact support and tell them them u not able to receive confirmation messages...

you will receive it. mine took 30 mins before receiving it. use their application to transfer so the confirmation code will still be valid even if it takes 30min.

you can also disable sms confirmation on a specific wmid they will ask after the transaction

That too tried but of no use . yesterdays sms limits were over bz of this :)

Note : And if u try changing ur mob no that process is taking 1 month to be in effect so that option is out of question too...

Last edited:
l am also experiencing this SMS not received too. Already contacted the support several times but they were sleeping, I guess. This SMS locked up is as bad as fund being frozen; you cannot do any online trasaction.

you will receive it. mine took 30 mins before receiving it. use their application to transfer so the confirmation code will still be valid even if it takes 30min.

you can also disable sms confirmation on a specific wmid they will ask after the transaction

how to disable sms confirmation?
is this possible on webmoney mini?

Nope. disable sms confirmation is not available on mini. You need to have a Classic or light keeper to use the disable sms function.

This is a link to disable sms function when doing transfer: https://security.wmtransfer.com/asp/transconfirm.asp

When you disable sms function there is again a security question that webmoney do ask everytime you make a transaction and its for extra security which is good. :)

kaizer01 @ i am still waiting from 8 days . their support is idiot i must say... They cant fix a basic thing in their system .... and on top of that u have to wait whole 24 hrs b4 u get any reply ... how did urs got fixed fast buddy ?

I cant order my money, it report an error that my account number is too long, anybody have that problem?

Same problem here! It says that my bank account is too long (and that is ridicules - i withdraw money on that bank account over 2 years without a single problem)

I have send them ticket and they don't reply for 2 days now

Do you guys have same problem, or even better a solution to this problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back