Webmoney SMS confirmation code not received

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTito

Anyone with this problem? For two days I have been trying to get some transactions going. First I used an exchange, then went to my Webmoney account. At each stage I had to wait for a confirmation code via SMS. The code never arrived. I have had no problem for the last year getting the code. I checked with Webmoney Help and they say to write my phone number in the international format. Well, it is the same phone number I have been using and it has always been in international format.

Anyone knows how I could get around the problem?

37 comments
I do Exchange yesterday and just try today for you its working fine here. btw you can login via user pass method.

XdaniXw thanks for the quick response. Can you explain more fully what you mean by "login via user pass method". Do you mean to do my transaction through my Webmoney account? If that is what you mean I have already tried that and I am still not getting any SMS code to confirm the transaction.

If its working in the past then your conformation code source Mobile or what ever you use to get the code have some issue with Webmoney.

Just see this

Dsb5.jpg

And if you want to Ex currency which with some Exchanger then you can only send him from the previuos Purse id. that way all you have to do is to enter the easy Captacha and send. If you send to someone who you never send then only via SMS conformation.

Contact to Support.

Regards

contact webmoney support and give him ur number they will fix this issue for u few hours
they will put ur number in new sms gate
that happen to me many times and everytime they fix this in short time

WebMoney support is tremendous,

Open a ticket with your phone number, country and operator. Wait for them to reply they fixed my issue within 24 hours.

WebMoney support is tremendous,

Open a ticket with your phone number, country and operator. Wait for them to reply they fixed my issue within 24 hours.

Yea,they fixed and after 2 days again fucked.Than again fixed and so on....F.ck you webmoney!!!!

and the new thing,i even can not send a support ticket without sms confirmation,so i cant do anything to access my funds.brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Weird, seems like you guys dont have much balance,

They reply me within 12 hours on every issue.

Also, once you get your SMS access back why not enable ENUM for transaction authentication, so you dont have to depend on SMS verification.

Its a service and its not about balance.you should know this....

27.12.2013 1:12:25
WMID:198987xxxxx
Im still unable to send funds,the sms verification fails.

my phone number: xxxxxxxxx
27.12.2013 4:42:09
Support Group
blue-small.gif
We´ve sent You sms message. Did You receive it?
27.12.2013 13:21:08
WMID:19898xxxxx
yes,i have received the sms.
28.12.2013 16:18:06
WMID:1989xxxxxx
but tried to complete one transaction ,and the sms still not working.
29.12.2013 19:39:40
Support Group
blue-small.gif
Please, try to make an operation, it`s gonna be ok now.
30.12.2013 12:36:14
WMID:198987xxxxxx
No,its still not good.Just made an operation ,but again the sms not delivered.

Our conversation starts at 16.dec.
so 2 weeks already passed,and i still have no access to my money....fuck it!

edit:
must say the webmoney support is very helpful,but the system is very buggy.

Last edited:
i can try at this time i send some cents on my friend WMZ i got sms and also Transaction ok , i use Keeper Classic ... most of problem pakistani users Don't Worry I Hope Problem Will Be Fix Soon

yes till last month i was receiveing sms message and from this month the problem arised . i contacted support and asked them to reset my sms center number and they gave me some stupid link https://security.webmoney*****asp/resetphs.asp and it redirect me to security login which also needs sms confirmation which i dint received too .. dont know what to do . tried to change my mobile number but the changes will take 1 month to come to effect so i cancel the mobile no changing process and now i dont know what to do to recieve sms confirmation .. and suggestion or help be good .

regards

contact again the support.
he will resend the sms ,when you receive it dont try to make new operation. first confirm to support that you have received the sms ,than he will make changes permanently and after that you will receive the sms.

P.S.
If you try to make operation before confirming that the sms arived ,than you will need again to do this procedure.

so should i tell him that so and so is my mobile no and whats my mobile operaator and ask him to reset my sms gateway bz i am not receiving confirmation sms ?? or what i need to write to him .

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back