webmoney registation problem ! Help need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSL6600

I try to register a webmoney.ru account. when I try to enter "Entering personal detail" & press proceed. It gives me error. & I found some field is missing. It ask me for "Legal identification" but I don't have any passport. If I put some fake info in this details & creat new webmoney account. is It make it any problem to my account?

d859aed0a0.png

27 comments
i got problem too with this, when i waiting too long for sms arrive verification code i skip without mobile verification then after sms arrive in my phone i click it back then unfortunately legal identification appear . i think my email and name mark as suspicious to the system . . lol

I have a WM ID already, and sent back registration verifying code, that was sent by phone. I have some purses, and purse IDs.

I also installed WM keeper classic on computer. At first start i can see this:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/pS5xC.jpg[/SLIDE]

I filled in the WMID and password entries, but i got the error message:

"No system file for WMID xxxxxxxxxxxxx found!"

How to continue?

I have so many questions after this, but first i should solve this one.

By the way if i dont use Keeper classic, just Mini on web, i cannot withdraw money to my bank account or bank card, right? So am i right, when i think, I HAVE to install this Keeper sh*t to hold money in my hands? lol

Last edited:
What I have understood is that Webmoney is a complicated system.

You need purses of different currencies to receive money.
WMZ - USD
WME - Euros
These are my primary currencies. So I have created two different purses to receive the two different currencies.

If you click settings then you can see your WM ID. Its a kind of an unique identity which associated with your Personal ID.

WebMoney Light, Keeper and Mini are some kind of login interfaces. I have enabled mini for my account as it is very much convenient.

If you click on your Purse ID's then you can see there are options to exchange send money etc
WMZ to WME conversion can be done within seconds.

Regarding verification I could only verify my phone. You need some kind of Passport for verification. I have seen exchangers have Merchant Passports. There are various type of passports.

Correct me if I am wrong :P

i guess noone has any problems with WM :P

Ok, just one question only, do i have to install KEEPER CLASSIC to withdraw money to bank account?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Machar, thats correct. Webmoney Light, Keeper and Mini not just login interfaces, they have different limits too.

Mini is also very restricted in options, i cant see withdraw money :(

You permit Keeper Mini following

Funds transfer: Yes » View balance: Yes » Transactions view: Yes » Send invoices: Yes » Send messages: Yes » View messages: Yes »

Last edited:
Keeper classic is a Windows application, it is safer than normal login and it does make transaction easier, also it keeps you updated if someone sent you funds or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back